Tuesday 26 January 2016

Eish I was so busy talking about all that is happening I forgot to mention the counseling I was doing with some local refugees. Some of you know about this because I asked for your prayers as I knew it had huge possibilities of being highly emotionally difficult. So for a few months I was going down to Hope Farm where a group of about 150 refugees from Burundi and the DRC were staying. I went weekly and mostly met with two young adults women struggling with various issues. It was challenging at times and my heart broke a million times at others. Thank you to those that covered me in prayer and practical advice when I was first starting! I finished with the ladies at the end of the year and trust that they are better off because of our time together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment